Data Release Committee
Learn more about
APCD and Case Mix Data
The Data Release Committee (“DRC”) advises CHIA on best practices regarding data release, data security, and data protection. The DRC includes representatives from health care plans, health care providers, health care provider organizations, and consumers.
The DRC usually convenes at the end of each month to review applications for discretionary release of APCD and Case Mix data. The DRC makes non-binding recommendations to CHIA’s Executive Director regarding whether applicants have met the criteria for release.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017
501 Boylston Street
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Data Release Committee Members
- Jim Courtemanche, Massachusetts Health Quality Partners
- Elisabeth Daley, 1199 SEIU
- Gladys Ting, MassHealth
- Dionne Graham, Children's Hospital, Boston
- Karen Granoff, Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Marion Freedman-Gurspa, Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- John Hsu, Harvard Medical School
- Richard Massarelli, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Catherine Moore, Group Insurance Commission
- Candace Nelson, MA Dept. of Public Health
- Charles Murphy, Neighborhood Health Plan
- Natasha Reese-McLaughlin, Health Policy Commission
- David Szabo, Edwards, Wildman, Palmer, LLP
- Delia Vetter, EMC Corporation