Just a reminder that the next Case Mix User Workgroup meeting is tomorrow on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
The topics we're hoping to cover include:
- General Announcements;
- Case Mix FY18 Release Updates;
- Application Reminders;
- User Support Topics:
- What is the difference between CHIA Case Mix data as released by CHIA versus the data released in AHRQ's HCUP product?;
- Selecting Case Mix data versus MA APCD for specific services;
- Expected grouper fluctuations due to seasonal flu activity;
- ICD-10-CM coding of intentional self-harm;
You can register for this webinar at:
Please visit http://chiamass.gov/chia-data
to learn more about all the data resources available to state agencies, providers, payers, and health care researchers.