Information for Data Submitters: Adult Day Health Cost Reports
- The ADH cost report and financial statements are due on or before Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
CHIA collects Adult Day Health (ADH) Cost Reports on an annual basis. CHIA and other public entities use these reports for monitoring costs and for health care payment policy development. ADH providers must submit their cost reports in accordance with 957 CMR 6.00 and the filing requirements set out in the cost report instructions, which can be found on the right-hand side of this page.
Please be sure to read the Cost Report Instructions and the CHIA Submissions User Guide found under "Report Resources" in the blue box on the right of this page PRIOR to beginning work on the cost report.
What’s New for the FY17 ADH Cost Reports:
- The ADH cost report is now available as an Excel template that can be downloaded from the link in the blue box on the right of this page.
- Providers will no longer complete and submit cost reports through INET. Providers are now required to submit completed cost reports through CHIA’s online submission portal, CHIA Submissions. Please note, CHIA Submissions works best in Google Chrome.
- Providers will use their existing credentials, used for INET, to log into CHIA Submissions and upload complete ADH Cost Reports.
- Data must be keyed in. Please do not insert formulas or references to other spreadsheets as this may prevent the data from calculating accurately.
- All numbers must be whole numbers without decimals, except for Tab 3, Hours per week, and columns 5, Total Hours Compensated – Agency, 6, Total Hours Compensated – ADH, 7a, FTEs ADH Admin and 7b, FTES ADH Direct in Tab 5, Schedule D:Staffing Information.
- All submissions must be saved using the “Save Submission File” button on Tab 9, Accuracy of Report. Please Note: Submissions that are not saved by using this button cannot be read by CHIA’s system and will not successfully upload.
Complete Cost Reports and audited financials must be submitted no later than Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
The ADH cost report is submitted to CHIA online through CHIA Submissions. You may log into CHIA Submissions with the credentials used in previous years for INET submissions. If you are a new provider or new user and do not have log in credentials, you must register with CHIA as soon as possible. Please consult the Cost Report Instructions for detailed steps on registering with CHIA.
If you have questions about the cost report, please call (617) 701-8156 or email CHIA.Data@massmail.state.ma.us.